Anton Kholomiov has reported the release of a new Android application for playing Csound projects, using JSON to define interfaces. His original email is below.
I’d like to announce an Android player for Csound files. It’s a piece
of magic. What can it do:
- Clean and minimalistic design
- The UI’s are configured with JSON.
- There are many-many widgets (knobs, buttons, multitouch, radio groups etc).
- The user can create and manage playlists
- the state of the widgets is persisted
- Bugs. It’s a first release.
The code is getting twisted. I can no longer keep it in one head.
So I’m asking for a help with development and maintainence.